We know what it's like to be busy and how hard it is to create a work life balance.
We've endeavored to create an environment that encourages you to spend time with your family and friends having fun.
There is no kids club or swim up bar.
We offer more than relaxation - we offer fun, the stuff memories are made of...
Remember the time you caught your first fish, or paddled your first canoe? Remember family tennis tournaments on a hot summer's day and BBQ's around the pool? These are the memories that you can create for your kids too.
Plus when you are in the need of some time out there is our cinema that shows children's movies everyday.
Or let the kids enjoy Play land in the BrewHaus Cafe and Bar while you enjoy a coffee and read the paper.
There are so many different things to do with your family at White Sands:
- Book a surf lesson for a group of friends or the whole family
- Play basketball, football or cricket
- Practice your putting on our green
- Bring your bikes and scooters
- Go spotlighting
- Go for a swim in our outdoor pool
Or visit the following nearby attractions.
- Bicheno aquarium
- Nature world
- Motorcycle Museum at Bicheno
- Glass bottom boat
- Dive lessons
- The blow hole and coastal walks
- Penguin Tours
- Mt Elephant Pancake parlour
- Go for a game of golf (any young Tigers out there?)
- Evercreech White Gums
- Bream fishing at Scamander River
- Doll museum at Scamander
- Eureka Fruit Farm and enjoy their homemade icecream and seasonal fruits
- Cherise cherry farm
- Go on a fishing charter
- Head to the Blue Tier and take a walk along the Goblin and Fairy Track
- St Helens historic room, tells tales of the past
- Perrins Sand Dunes
- Lease 65 Oyster Farm Tours
- Parnella Art Gallery
- Feed the pig in the paddock a beer at Pyengana
- Pyengana Cheese factory. See why the cows are so happy and enjoy the best milkshakes on the coast at their cafe, Holy Cow with Cheese Tasting
- St Columbia Falls, Pyengana
- Freycinet adventures offers 4 wheel motorbike tours, sea-kayaking and abseiling for the adventurous
- Cape Tourville Light House walk
- Wineglass Bay look out